Assignments are short-term, temporary, and will not exceed 28 hours per week or 160 days per Fiscal Year. This is a continuous recruitment to create a POOL of applicants to be used as needed for temporary support. You will be contacted by the hiring manager should the department/division be interested in scheduling an interview. Please do not call the Office of Human Resources regarding the status of your application.
Under the direction of the Director, Child Care Center, will provide various clerical and administrative assignments in support of office staff, faculty and students.
The following key attributes are needed to be successful in this rewarding department:
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a department with a high amount of traffic.
- Ability to work independently and with others in a small office space.
- Ability to coordinate fundraising events with campus and center employees.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must have the following skills:
- Telephone etiquette.
- Computer/typing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Working knowledge and basic to intermediate level of word processing software; Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Overall organizational skills.
- Ability to confidently interact with diverse families and children aged 6 months to 6 years.
- Any experience or knowledge of planning events with 300 or more people.