Program Administrator - The Fletcher School
The Fletcher School is the United States’ first professional graduate school of international affairs. Since 1933 Fletcher’s multi-disciplinary education in international relations, law, and business, has prepared the world’s leaders to become innovative problem-solvers in government, private sector, and non-governmental organizations. The Fletcher School seeks to fulfill its mission in the most environmentally sensible way possible. We are also committed to increasing the diversity of our administrative staff and we support work-life balance. Members of under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
The Master of Global Business Administration (GBA) is an online international business degree. Students are working, mid-career professionals seeking enhanced education to support their careers and skills. The program includes two in-person immersions, one on campus and one internationally.
What You'll Do
The Program Administrator for the Global Business Administration program is responsible for student advising and planning and executing of student-facing programs, activities, projects, and communications for The Fletcher School’s Master of Global Business Administration program. The Administrator will provide connectivity, creativity, and thoroughness to students to enhance their connection to Fletcher.
In collaboration with the Manager or Director, the Program Administrator participates in development of goals and strategies for the GBA program and creates a process to bring them to fruition. This includes developing detailed project plans, defining the scope and timeline of those plans, and evaluating and monitoring progress to ensure completion. Performs a wide range of complex activities that enhance the student experience, academic operations, programs, and projects. The person in this role will have the opportunity to shape the GBA student experience.
This is a hybrid role, with the ability to work remotely part of the time.
What We're Looking For
- Knowledge and skills as typically acquired through a Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience
- Strong orientation to detail and business processes
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated professional writing and verbal skills
- International experience
- Event and program planning and experience
- Broad knowledge of business and business concepts
- Knowledge of online learning systems and practices
- Strong technical skills, including spreadsheets, content management, CRM, and other workflow management systems