Online Education Centre
Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University
Director, Online Education Centre
PMU Online Education Center is looking to hire experienced eLearning developers who can design and develop highly interactive, multimedia, and simulation-based reusable learning objects.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
BS in a relevant area of study; Master’s degree is preferred
Demonstrated 2 years of experience in designing, developing and maintain eLearning
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop SCORM compliance eLearning
- Design and develop storyboards and scripts for eLearning content
- Maintain LMS and eLearning content
- Analyze, design and develop eLearning content using instructional design principles
- Design and develop simulations and interactivities
- Work with other team members and subject matter experts to design and develop online instructional modules
- Administer enrollment, registration and certification issuance of eLearning courses
- Manage and maintain data analytics of openedX online courses.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED)
Selected candidates should be able to:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Use eLearning authoring tools such as Articulate storyline
- Create and edit graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Captivate and Lectora
- Video edit artifacts using Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects
- Author, deploy and maintain eLearning courses on openedX LMS
- Do audio Syncing
- Develop and administer interactive testing materials for online learning
- Create eLearning content using simulation, animation and gamification
- Design and develop animated educational videos
- Manage audio and voice recoding
- Demonstrate knowledge of openedX and familiarity with HTML and CSS.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
PMU offers an income tax-free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12-month salary, PMU accommodation, annual vacation, and annual round-trip airfare to the home country, medical insurance and end of contract benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Application to this position require a letter of interest, curriculum vita (include a recent photo; state citizenship; and links to LinkedIn profile), unofficial copy of BS/Master’s Diploma, and a portfolio (no more than 20 pages long) that includes representative professional work depicting evidence of past and proposed efforts to enhance diversity as well as the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of at least three professional references who may be contacted, with permission of the candidate, following initial evaluations by the search committee.
Positions advertised on our job website and can be closed at the discretion of the department at any time. This position is open until filled. This employment site is updated on a regular basis. The length of the recruitment and screening process may vary from position to position, depending upon a variety of factors. Should review of your qualifications result in a decision to pursue your candidacy, you will be contacted by phone or email.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
For more inquiries about this position, please contact the following: (please mention the name of the source/website where you have seen this advertisement)
PMU reserves the right to alter, amend and add responsibilities to this position in line with the institutional needs. Changes and amendments to this job description shall be within the academic framework and the general employment conditions.