Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
University of San Francisco
The Product Analyst, under the direction of the Product Manager - ServiceNow, provides platform support, analysis, and assists in the successful delivery of the ServiceNow platform. Works closely with the ServiceNow Support team, ITS management, and technical teams to understand business challenges and demonstrate how ServiceNow can maximize business success. Continuously improves IT service to the university community through the ServiceNow platform. Builds trusted relationships with clients, communicating the value of ServiceNow while gaining feedback to drive client satisfaction and engagement. Performs other duties as assigned.
Full Job Description:
Duties may include but are not limited to
- Business Analysis and Scrum Management (30%)
- Collaborate with the business to identify, document, and communicate business needs;
- Plan, elicit, analyze, and validate business, functional, and technical requirements;
- Recognize the relationships, dependencies, and impacts of neighboring business functions;
- Maintain a robust knowledge of core business functions, processes, and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects;
- Act as the lead for idea, demand, and enhancement management as it pertains to the ServiceNow platform;
- Review submitted enhancements for feasibility and compatibility with the ServiceNow roadmap and vision;
- Oversee the coordination and planning of ServiceNow platform upgrades;
- Scrum manager for ServiceNow stories.
- Understand core systems, applications, and technical platforms utilized. Interpret and validate technical specifications;
- Ensure understanding, development, testing, and delivery to specification of business requirements;
- Plan, facilitate, and execute system/functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements;
- Define product and project backlogs consisting of epics, features, user stories, and tasks.
- CMDB data governance and compliance;
- Manage the ServiceNow Discovery schedules and reporting;
- Identify unauthorized usage of assets in compliance with CIS controls 1 and 2;
- Perform bi-annual data audits and CMDB health assessments.
- Assist the Product Manager in the development and forecasting of ServiceNow roadmap for USF;
- Stay up-to-date on current industry standards and ServiceNow functionality to meet those standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in an IT Service Management environment;
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Business Analysis, Business Administration or equivalent experience;
- 1-2 years of experience working in the ServiceNow platform;
- Ability to understand business needs and challenges and identify solutions;
- Experience in requirements gathering, including creating process documentation;
- Solid understanding of the IT Service Management industry, governance and compliance standards;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a collaborative team using sound judgement and decision-making skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to navigate cultural diversity;
- Provide off- hours support on an infrequent, but as-needed basis;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship;
- PMI, ITIL or ServiceNow certifications a plus.
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Product-Analyst_R0002545.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |