The School of Dental Medicine is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant 1 who will provide administrative support for the Chair of Oral Diagnostic Sciences (ODS). The incumbent will have the following key duties:
- Serve as the Secretary for ODS Chair
- Office manager for department
- Provide ODS HR administrative support to the department chair such as reappointments
- Serve as liaison between Chair and the graduate programs
- Coordinate schedules for department faculty and staff including meetings for the department chair
- Ensure faculty and staff remain in compliance with various School, University, and DOH requirements including continuing education, certification, and credentialing
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/s… packages.
The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine is committed to the University at Buffalo’s mission to promote diversity and a climate welcoming of a diverse faculty, staff and students and to foster and sustain a working and learning environment where each member of the community can succeed.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Contact’s Name Theresa Kruse
Contact’s Title Staff Assistant
Contact’s Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact’s Phone 716 -829-3720