The Division of Student Affairs provides opportunities for students and the campus community to cultivate academic, personal, and professional success. We enhance the student experience through a wide array of intentional programs, services, and activities that support the life cycle of our students.
This position is responsible for managing the implementation and maintenance of the EAB Mobile App for the Division of Student Affairs. This may include providing direct services to a department, such as overseeing training program(s), coordinating and administering training to students and staff, presenting workshops in area of expertise, and serving as a liaison to other departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and two years of student services, student affairs,
counseling, advising, or related experience; or any equivalent combination of education,
training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent public speaking skills with experience in conducting training workshops.
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring to student populations.
- Experience in networking across departments and programs.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to simultaneously execute multiple
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and computer skills.
- Some experience in customer service is preferred.
Master’s Degree in a related field and four years of professional related experience or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.