The Center for Industrial Effectiveness (TCIE) is currently seeking an Office Operations Coordinator to work hand-in-hand with the business development team to facilitate TCIE's public and private training program offerings. This position will interact directly with clients, prospects, university students, staff and faculty, coordinating all phases of the training program. The successful candidate is also an organized self-starter with a passion for producing top-quality proposals while serving our internal/external clients with a good mix of professionalism and creativity.
* Plan and manage training programs, administering schedules, space procurement, participant sign-up, preparing training materials, arranging catering, etc.
* Track, and report progress on training programs.
* Work alongside staff to be sure that all presentations and course content are current and formatted according to established best practices.
* Oversee and operate learning management systems for online training.
* Provide support to clients experiencing difficulty accessing/using learning management systems.
* Utilize web-based client/prospect tracking system to maintain candidate data and reporting, utilize customer relationship management software (CRM) and project management software.
* Draft and post content to website.
* Draft and deliver marketing and informational emails to prospective and existing learners.
* Perform other various administrative responsibilities that relate to student recruitment and hiring for client companies.
* Provide effective communication and follow-through as program liaison for clients, prospects, university students and faculty.
* Record and manage project list to assure the highest client service levels are achieved.
* Coordinate contract reviews.
* Assist with proposal development.
* Engage subject matter experts (SME) to gather proposal input, and edit and maintain SME resumes.
* Write/research non-technical portions of proposals, create project write ups, and coordinate with business development, project managers and staff.
* Maintain accuracy and completeness of CRM data.
* Maintain opportunity and proposal database and all contact/account records in CRM.
UB TCIE is one of the leading university extension programs in the United States specializing in leveraging university research, faculty expertise, and university assets to improve our community, our businesses, and our overall quality of life. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.