Plans and performs financial and operational audits and assignments of University units.
1. Plans audits and assignments in accordance with Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards while
documenting assignments in work papers and audit files.
2. Performs audits and assignments in accordance with IIA standards while documenting audit testing
3. Develops recommendations to improve operations and processes to ensure appropriate internal
controls are in place to reduce risks.
4. Assists and advises management and staff regarding financial and accounting matters, policies
and procedures, and internal controls.
5. Assembles reports and work papers and performs various clerical duties as needed.
6. Represents the Internal Auditing Department on University committees and other meetings.