Work as a liaison between Denton and Frisco campuses. Build relationships with faculty to ensure Frisco students are being developed through co-curricular learning. Understand the barriers of Frisco students to guide the creation of curriculum and programs. Work with area companies and the community to gather resources that best suit our student population.
Master’s degree in higher education administration, or related field; and 5-8 years of experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- In-depth knowledge of Higher Education Administration, Student Affairs & Enrollment needed for the day-to-day operations of this position.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule with occasional evening and weekend coverage of services and events.
- Position may be required to serve students at various campus locations.
- Excellent communication skills appropriate for a variety of audiences and outlets.
- Must be comfortable with flexible, nimble approaches to starting a new campus enterprise, keeping eye on the big picture with a positive attitude.