In this role, you will be responsible for managing staff and grants/contracts led by the Institute on Trauma and Trauma-Informed Care as part of the School of Social Work and Buffalo Center for Social Research.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Supervision of project managers and students.
* Provision of oversight for Institute-related administrative functions, consultant activities, and stakeholder meetings.
* Assisting the Co-Director in strategic planning and decision making around grant/contract projects and personnel.
* Developing and delivering trauma-informed training curriculum and the provision of trauma-informed consultation and coaching for grant/contract projects.
* Demonstrating excellent interpersonal, administrative, and, organizational skills and the ability to work both independently and with partners throughout NYS.
Work hours will vary based on project needs. Evenings and weekends are required. Travel to partner organizations throughout NYS may also be required.
Position is contingent on grant/contract funding.
*Outstanding Benefits Package*
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our <a href="http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.html">benefit packages</a>.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the <a href="http://buffalo.edu/">University at Buffalo</a>.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.