Assists with the day to day oversight and operations of Auburn University’s transit
operations which provide a safe and reliable transit service to students, faculty and
staff. Ensures operations are performed in accordance with contract provisions.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
1. Assists transit management with oversight of daily activities associated with the
transit services vendor.
2. Assists the transit vendor with routine daily operational activities.
3. Collects and enters data related to the transit vendor’s performance.
4. Provides customer service and information to vendor and vendor’s customers
resolving customer issues and may assist as a liaison with various campus
organizations concerning transit issues.
5. Receives and distributes transit-related materials, documents and information to
various location on campus.
6. Serves as a liaison between transit vendor, transit customers, and Transportation
Services to improve function and/or communication.
7. May perform other duties as assigned.