Clinical Affairs oversees the operations of day to day patient care for Tufts Dental student.
What You'll Do
The Dispensary Assistant is responsible for organizing and stocking inventory, issuing and receiving instruments. Responsible for equipment control and security of dental equipment and instrument cassettes. Follow all Infection Control Protocols and Procedures. Maintains a clean, well-organized work area, and provides excellent customer service to students and staff in Dental Clinics.
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs with or without accommodation
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Documentation of Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Vocational/Technical training or Certified Dental Assistant desirable.
- Knowledge of dental instruments.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.