In this role, you will perform complicated clerical and office support activities related to procurement and accounts payable activities for the Facilities Department. This may include the following:
- Reviewing documentation as needed.
- Respond to questions and resolve problems with vendors, staff or other departments.
- Gather, compile and prepare data from numerous sources for various reports, records, audit requests or other external or internal requirements.
This position may also supervise one or more lower-level staff and you would also be responsible for the following:
- Perform oversight activities to ensure subordinate(s) have appropriate resources, are properly trained and performs high quality work that meets all applicable standards.
- Providing subordinate(s) with specific instructions concerning the preparation of documents, processing of materials and maintenance of records.
- Schedule work hours and time off.
UB is a premier, research-intensive public university and a member of the Association of American Universities. As the largest, most comprehensive institution in the 64-campus State University of New York system, our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Learn more about the University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.