Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Program Assistant IV, Development Services
University of San Francisco
Program Assistant IV, Development Services
The Program Assistant IV in Development Services reports to the Associate Director. This position updates complicated biographical information in the Alumni Donor database: Banner Advancement and Salesforce Advancement Connect. This position assists the Data Specialist in managing data integrity in Banner and Salesforce. This position has contact with donors and alumni via phone, mail and email. The incumbent works under minimal supervision, exercising independent judgment to identify and resolve issues.
The University of San Francisco offers a diverse community and excellent benefits which at this time, include on-site gym membership, 15 days of paid holiday leave, tuition remission after one year of service, a competitive health plan and more.
Full Job Description:
- Responsible for the acknowledgment process for gifts given in honor or in memory of a constituent
- Assists the Data Specialist with the Matching Gift Program, including updating INB, maintaining documentation, verifying and completing forms and acknowledging matched donations
- Manual review of parent data to avoid record duplication in Banner and Salesforce
- Contacting donors to resolve gift issues, as needed. These issues could include declined credit cards, returned checks, missing checks, unclear pledge commitments, etc.
- Answers phone calls and fields donor questions
- With the help of other staff or students, open and log incoming gifts
- Responsible for review, follow up and completion of Chatter to Case update requests in Salesforce
- Responsible for high level data maintenance requiring security clearance including name changes that need research and verification
- Maintenance of deceased alumni records requiring research and verification before coding
- Responsible for review and research to discover new emails and phones when last known data is deleted and input of that data into database
- Responsible for daily data updates and special coding requests from multiple sources
- Assists the Data Specialist with maintaining Board membership coding in Salesforce
- Review and action on Alumni Update Cases in Salesforce including person match
- Assist in resolution of duplicate records in Banner Advancement and Salesforce Advancement Connect, including research and identification
- Responsible for responding to alumni daily USFconnect requests, coding, and email follow up
- Assists the Associate Director with review and resolution of monthly data check issues
- Provide backup in reconciling and receipt acknowledgment
- Other duties as assigned
- Training or experience equivalent to four years of increasingly responsible work experience or related education
- Meticulous attention to accurate and detailed data entry
- Ability to work with general supervision
- Assumes full responsibility for producing a high quality level of work at all times, especially during the department's high volume peak periods
- Post-high school education preferred
- Ability to initiate action and discussion with peers inside and outside the university to bring about required changes
- Must be customer service and team oriented
- Experience working with computer database systems, word processing and spreadsheet software
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Program-Assistant-IV--Development-Services_R0002409.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |