Participate in grant and contract activities in the Alzheimer’s Disease and Memory Disorders Center in the role of a Registered Nurse. In this position, you would be responsible for assuring needs of clinical trials and DOH contract are met collaborating with coordinators and program managers.
* Develop and Implement site recruitment and tracking plans.
* Regulatory document completion and subsequent submissions.
* Develop site tools and training materials.
* Participate in CEAD activities for RN aspects, clinic, phone calls and training.
* Perform RN activities in clinical trials.
* .Assure that appropriate UB and/or sponsor SOPs are followed.
* Assist in preparation for audits, and audit responses, as appropriate.
* Update & maintain site referrals database, and OnCore, CRMS and Central Study Registration Management databases as per UB requirements.
* Maintain documentation of CEAD related activities in Redcap.
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our http://buffalo.eduwebsite to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.