Bachelor’s Degree in related field and three years of professional related experience; or
any equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Community Counseling, Women’s Studies, Student Affairs etc.
- More than three years of experience counseling and advising college students or advocacy in college environment, women’s resource center, or human service agency.
- Knowledge and experience with sexual and relationship violence-related issues
- Knowledge of needs of college students and student development theory.
- Knowledge of University Title IX obligations and Clery Act
- Demonstrated commitment to understanding the intersection of gender, race, economic status, sexual orientation and other significant aspects of individual or cultural identity.