This is a limited term appointment. Continuation of employment is contingent upon availability of funding.
The Partnership Coordinator is responsible for coordination with the Principal Investigator/Project Director and the Project Manager on an applied research project to develop, coordinate, monitor, and ensure the implementation of high-quality healthy marriage and relationship education programs for couples across 6 project implementation sites in the state of Alabama. 5 implementation sites are through autonomous family resource centers and the Partnership Coordinator serves as the key liaison between the AU project team and each agency.
This position involves a number of distinct responsibilities for the Alabama Healthy Marriage & Education Initiative (AHMREI) that include but are not limited to:
1) daily and on site liaison with program deliverers around the state to ensure fidelity to program implementation design and policies;
2) direct delivery/teaching of programs through the Lee County site;
3) liaison with the research team regarding the collection of data related to program attendance and program efficacy;
4) training coordination and technical assistance to all implementation sites for both the programmatic and the research tasks;
5) coordination of student assistant team; and
6) coordination with AHMREI Leadership Team on compliance with university and federal policies and report preparation for funder, stakeholders, and academic audiences.