IMPORTANT UPDATE: Salary Range Increased!
This is a great opportunity for those who enjoy multi-tasking and variety in their workday.
The Department of Biomedical Informatics (BMI) at the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, University at Buffalo is seeking a Grants/Fellowship Administrator. As Grants Administrator (70%), you will manage all aspects of grant submissions from the Request for Application (RFA) review to submission and post-award management. As Administrator for the Clinical Informatics Fellowship (30%), you will work closely with the Program Director, Fellows and the Office of Graduate Medical Education to promote and maintain the educational mission of the program.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Grants Administrator Duties (70%):
* Work closely with UB Sponsored Projects Services during the application and award process, as well as post-award grants management
* Review RFA’s. Collect, edit, compile and submit all required documents
* Populate all required fields in the submission portal (grants.gov; ASSIST)
* Initiate approval routing for final submission
* Track all submissions and awards
* Complete all required reports (e.g., appoint, re-appoint and tracking trainees; diversity and activity reports)
* Provide BMI information to collaborators for their grant submissions
* Submit and maintain research studies through the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Clinical Informatics Fellowship Administrator Duties (30%):
* Work closely with Program Director, Fellows and collaborating hospitals to manage Fellows’ schedules and day-to-day operations
* Serve as liaison to the Office of Graduate Medical Education
* Manage the recruitment and on-boarding of new Fellows
* Gather, maintain, analyze and report data to support accreditation requirements and demonstrate program compliance
Outstanding Benefits PackageWorking at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/research-foundation/regular-employees.htmlbenefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.