Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Associate Director, Systems and Analytics
University of San Francisco
As the AD, you will leverage knowledge of business process analysis methodology, processes, tools & administration with a strong emphasis on business process improvement, standardization, documentation & training and independently own & manage business process assessments, sometimes as a part of project delivery, under the supervision of the Director of Development Services. You are a self-motivated, personable, proactive individual who will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the Systems & Analytics team, which consist of a Database Coordinator and two Data Analysts, prioritizing workload and engaging the team toward peak performance
- Evaluate performance and conduct a mid-year and annual appraisal of performance
- Contribute to team effort by owning, driving & accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage all aspects of reports requested through Development Services including delegating report requests to team members, analyzing report requests, and recommending changes based on needs of the client
- Provide training & reference material for users by writing and maintaining user documentation
- Train colleagues in Salesforce report writing; troubleshoot Salesforce reports for colleagues
- Train colleagues in the use of Tableau reports; troubleshoot Tableau reports for colleagues
- Design, evaluate and deliver solutions using Salesforce
- Identify business requirements around processes and systems that need adjustment and improvement
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats, and maintaining knowledge of best practices and tools in similar markets and organizations
- Design current & future processes by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications, creating change management process and executing on communication plans to ensure successful integration and adoption
- Improve systems by studying current practices & recommending modifications
- Identify controls for existing problems, writing improved procedures, communicating changes and providing training as needed
- Define business requirements by validating project milestones, phases, elements & tasks; Monitors business analysis progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, recommending actions
- Maintains business process analysis & system protocols by writing and updating procedures
- Maintain test scripts with business and assist in testing proposed changes in functionality
- Document standard operating procedures and technical specifications for new operational processes
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies
- Other duties as assigned
APPLY HERE: https://app.hiremojo.com/mojo/ce/481419415/University-of-San-Francisco/California/San-Francisco/Business-Systems-Analsyt#/
- Ability to work across teams, build consensus & facilitate business process workshops.
- Degree in business or IT preferred; 5-7 years of experience in lieu of degree considered
- At least 5-7 years of relatable work experience; business analysis ownership in multiple projects of 3 months or longer
- Advanced skills in technical evaluation;
- 2-3 years Software implementation experience
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Advanced skills in planning, analysis & process mapping
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce platform, Tableau Reports
- Knowledge of higher education fundraising process and applications
- Self-motivated to own and complete time-sensitive tasks, documentation & business process assessments
- An eagerness to learn, map & improve USF business processes; illustrating in tools like Visio or Lucidchart
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio; Google for Business products - Docs, E-mail, Calendar, Sites; SmartSheet & Lucidchart desirable
- Active listener with demonstrated verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work in team environment & multi-task effectively
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Six Sigma Green Belt desirable
- Higher education experience a plus
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Business-Analyst_R0001412.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |