The Department of Psychology
in the College of Arts and Sciences at the University at Buffalo is seeking an Administrative Assistant 1
. This is a integral administrative role supporting this mission of the department. It is also a customer service oriented position and requires the incumbent to provide excellent customer service to various populations.
The critical administrative tasks include but are not limited to:
- You will serve as the primary administrator of the department's main office. This includes greeting customers and answering phones and emails.
- You will hire, train and supervise work study students in the main office.
- You will manage the departments copier contracts, service calls and meter readings.
- You will maintain the departments calendars along with conference room calendars.
- You will provide support to the Department Chair staff, and faculty with course scheduling.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website
to learn about our benefits packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.