The position is responsible for processing program service revenues, scanning revenue transactions and documentation. The position will assist the Program Service Revenue Coordinator in daily departmental activities along with providing back up coverage.
The position will also be responsible for assisting the Revenue Processing team with recording and processing of gift revenues.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Program Service Revenue Processing – 60%
- Analyze program service revenue batches and enter into accounting system (AccuFund).
- Process deposits to bank using Remote Deposit.
- Process daily web based credit card transactions (UBF Checkout and iModules), including any refunds or voids.
- Manually process credit card payments received via mail.
- Post daily credit card activity for select university programs, including Uniform Data Systems, Center for the Arts, and Speech-Language and Hearing Clinic.
- Complete monthly transaction report for Revenue Manager and UBF leadership.
- Scan deposit documentation and other relevant account documents into accounting system.
- Maintain/Scan/File monthly deposit transmittals and documentation.
- Assist and log daily deposits from account holders.
- Contact account holders as needed when there are discrepancies in deposits.
- Provide backup coverage for the Program Service Revenue Coordinator.
Gift Revenue Processing – 30%
- Scan journal entries, gift documents and pledge documents into donor database (Advance).
- Research donor information and proof gift batches on donor database.
- Retrieve, log and report daily online gift activity.
- Assist in processing gift deposits to bank using Remote Deposit.
Miscellaneous Responsibilities – 10%
- Assist in maintaining and updating departmental policy and procedures.
- Perform other data entry and scanning projects as assigned.