The Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Office of the Dean, seeks to fill a dual role within the Office. Located in the vibrant Medical School building downtown, the Administrative Assistant will coordinate all Dean’s administrative activities in the office by implementing strategies to accomplish the following tasks that promote the mission of the Jacobs School and serve as the Assistant to the Facilities Planning and Management Officer (FPMO). This position will:
- Serve as the receptionist for the Dean’s Office, which will include but not limited to; triaging phone calls, reserving rooms, distributing mail, gathering data to respond to inquiries and maintaining the file system.
- Type outgoing correspondence and promotional dossier letters from Dean’s dictation.
- Manage events originating in the Dean’s Office, including catering orders and attendee correspondence.
- Provide support for academic CPM2.
- Manage the school’s event scheduling system by handling customer requests and assisting with the building access systems.
- Assist with the development of the school’s facility policy.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of a newly developed facility website.
Our Mission is to advance health and wellness across the life span for the people of New York and the world through the education of tomorrow’s leaders in health care and biomedical sciences, innovative research and outstanding clinical care. More information can be found at http://medicine.buffalo.edu/
Salary Range: $40,000 – $45,000