The Campus Mail Department as part of Business Services at the University at Buffalo is seeking a Motor Vehicle Operator. As a Motor Vehicle Operator, you will:
* Deliver inter-office mail, USPS mail and packages to multiple departments on all three campuses and auxiliary locations
* Transport materials on/off the truck and into/out of the various departments around the university
* Organize and prioritize the 50-70 daily stops
* Sort and scan packages
* Ability to move and transport cartons, mail buckets, containers and mailbags up to 70 pounds.
* Assist faculty, staff and students with mail related questions, with a focus on customer service
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/state/csea.htmlbenefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.