Campus Safety and Security is seeking to fill the position of Admin Support Assoc – Admin (Administrative and Compliance Support Associate). This position provides administrative, financial, and general clerical support within Campus Safety and Security with responsibility for a broad variety of office support duties and tasks including, but not limited to: acting as the office receptionist and greeting the public and university partners; performing human resources-related tasks such as payroll processing, providing information on policies and procedures, and processing confidential information; ensuring documents meet various compliance requirements and filing accordingly; and acting as a backup for other administrative support.
The pay range for this position:
Level 1 (grade 27): $20,300- $33,800
Level 2 (grade 28): $22,300- $37,200
The typical pay range that can be expected, depending on the candidate’s relevant education, experience, and skills:
Level 1: $24,800- $29,300
Level 2: $27,200- $32,200
1. Performs multiple duties which are a mix of administrative and clerical in nature, which may include but are not limited to data gathering, data management, correspondence, filing, calendar management, event scheduling, mail distribution, answering phones, organizing mail, purchasing/ordering supplies, and website maintenance.
2. Provides budget preparation, tracking, monitoring and auditing, payroll processing, travel/expense voucher processing and other accounting and financial tasks.
3. Advises staff, students, administrators, and clients of standard policies or procedures.
4. Acts as a point of contact to other departments, students, faculty, customers, and outside agencies/vendors on behalf of manager, director, or department head.
5. Manipulates and prepares data and other information, databases, or reports using a computer.
6. May perform some administrative duties such as budget coordination, human resources administration (beyond payroll entry), collection and disbursement of cash, checks, and other negotiable items, preparation of reports, documents, and presentations, or coordination of complex projects or events.