University of Idaho
$12.74 - $13.15 per hour
The HR Assistant will be responsible for providing front office support and customer service to the university community while also supporting the general operations of the Human Resources department including: distributing mail; maintaining files, assisting with supply inventory and reordering as necessary; optimizing client satisfaction through teamwork, attention to detail, accuracy, and a strong commitment to customer service and performing related duties.
- 1 year of reception/clerical experience in an office setting.
- Experience working with employment eligibility verification, including the form I-9 and the E-Verify system.
- Good knowledge of office support functions, including reception/customer service, filing, word processing, and answering a business telephone using professional etiquette.
- Experience using a computer to enter and retrieve information.
- Experience with Banner.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with individuals of varying socio-economic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience handling confidential information.
- Experience working in a higher education setting.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Open Until Filled:
Applications received by November 19, 2018 will receive first consideration.
In the letter of qualification, applicants need to address each individual minimum qualification, along with any preferred qualifications that apply.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.