In this Supervisory role, you will be responsible for oversight, diagnosis and coordination of repairs for multiple Building mechanical control and Building Management Systems that control HVAC equipment. You will be leading the team as well as utilizing strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Outstanding Benefits Package
- This is a first-line Supervisory position that directs, coordinates and prioritizes a variety of installation, repair, and maintenance tasks.
- You will be working with commercial HVAC mechanical systems, interpreting information from prints, drawings and specification manuals related to repairs.
- Encourage a culture of Safety, and arrange for ongoing staff training. Create a team-environment where all members can excel.
- You will be handling sensitive employee issues including performance appraisals.
- Respond to after-hours and weekend emergencies in the event of significant equipment failure.
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/s…
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.