ITS Client Services Analyst (Reg FT)
ITS Client Services Analyst (Reg FT)
ITS Field Operations
The successful applicant for this position will be required to successfully complete a post-offer, pre-employment medical examination and performance evaluation.
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than 10/2/20. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.
Work Hours (for hourly positions):
Monday - Thursday: 10:30 am - 6:30 pm Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm Additional hours, including later evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.
Admin 12 - $42,821
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Provide excellent customer service and technical support to the faculty, staff and students on all college-wide technology. Participate on technology initiatives at the college.
Bachelor's degree (preferred) with at least one year work experience or Associate's degree in computer science, information science, or related computer area and minimum three years related work experience. Degree in computer science, information science, or related computer area preferred.
Ability to effectively communicate diverse technical topics to non-technical and technical audiences. Must be detail oriented and have a proven ability to meet deadlines. Must have superior analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving abilities to independently identify, research, and resolves technical problems with minimal supervision. Must be a highly motivated professional who is eager to grow, learn, and gain new complex skills quickly. Ideal candidates will be self-starters, team-oriented, customer-focused, positive, and committed to excellence. Professional communication skills are required as the position requires significant interactions with clients. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks and demands.
Understanding of Active Directory, Print Management, Group Policy, JAMF, and Extron is preferred. ITIL Foundations Certification preferred. Must have ability to understand and adhere to internal process, procedures and guidelines for the department.
This position will be required to report to any CCAC location to provide the necessary support.
Frequently requires physical exertion to reach, bend, and stand for long periods of time, crawling into tight areas, including under desks. Must be able to move, lift, carry, and push multiple heavy objects each weighing up to 30 pounds throughout each work day. Frequently involves exposure to dusty areas behind desks, office furniture, etc.
1. Ability to review customer inquiries and requests for support via telephone, instant messaging, video conferencing, email, and in person.Research and respond to Tier 2 customer inquiries according to established SLAs while ensuring excellent customer service.
2. Analyze and troubleshoot any technology related problems in order to maintain all technology related items are in working order, and perform routine maintenance/repairs as needed or assigned. Work directly with technology vendors as necessary to resolve issues.Technology support includes, but is not limited to: computers, desktops, printers, wireless access points, cellular services, surveillance systems, doors systems, instructional technology, Crestron systems, Extron systems, projectors, televisions, document cameras, sound systems, digital signage, VOIP, network cabling/support, specialized discipline specific software installations/configuration, VPN, various collaboration tools, conference room technology, and Blackboard.
3. Install and configure systems & application software for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS, and various mobile operating systems.Understanding of centralized hardware/software management systems and MDM systems.
4. Collaborate with team members to deliver services in a centralized, streamline fashion.Develop, coordinate and offer training on a variety of technology topics and solutions to students, staff and faculty. Create clear and concise documentation for technology support and process mapping as needed.
5. Assist with the content creation, and proactive editing and maintenance of the department's website(s), portal, intranet, and knowledge base.
6. Support live events where applicable, and make recommendations to incorporate permanent, customer friendly technology to allow for expansion of self-service for these types of events.
7. Participate in research, pilot testing, and review of various technology related solutions aimed at continuous business process improvement.Provide detailed recommendations with appropriate consideration of costs, risks, end user experience, implementation details, and support/sustainability.Participate in the creation and review of RFP and bid documents when required. Provide recommendations for management review.
8. Demonstrate planning, organization and persistence to ensure completion of goals and objectives in specified timeframe
9. Ensure copyright and licensing compliance regarding the use and/or installation of media & software at the college.
10. Monitor various ServiceDesk queues when assigned to provide additional cross-functional IT support. Occasionally will be required to work on as needed basis during the evenings and weekends.
11. Possess the skills and understanding necessary to identify information security issues where applicable, and initiate the appropriate response needed to mitigate such risks.
12. Continue to update and keep technical skills current to maintain high level of product knowledge in areas of assigned responsibility.
13. Collaborate with all audiences to understand project requirements and recommend sustainable solutions that meet defined business and academic needs.
14. Interpret and present information and ideas clearly and accurately.Maintain accurate, organized, and detailed records and develop and maintain reports and statistics as required or assigned.
15. Work cooperatively with staff within the Information Technology Services Department and other divisions of the college to accomplish departmental, divisional and institutional goals as assigned.
16. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=3&id=721