The postgraduate operations team supports the clinical and education efforts within the postgraduate departments across the School. The postgraduate operations staff provides courteous, professional and effective support services and are committed to providing patients, residents and faculty with information, guidance, and quality service to contribute to a successful dental clinic experience. This includes maintaining a safe environment, assuring that patients' dental needs are addressed in a caring, confidential, timely and thorough manner that patients are informed about their treatment and clinic procedures, and those patients' finances are handled accurately and efficiently.
What You'll Do
- 0-1 years of experience.
- Vocational/Technical training or Associates Degree.
- Radiology certification required, DPH Dental Assistant License.
- Sound knowledge of HIPAA and OSHA compliance.
- Familiarity with dental software, email, and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. with or without accommodation.
- Should be proficient in taking radiographs.
- Competent with infection control procedures.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to work with patient’s parents, guardians, and care givers.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Should be a team-leader, self-motivated, well organized and have the ability to manage his/her time efficiently.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.