The Center for Industrial Effectiveness (TCIE)
at the University at Buffalo is currently seeking a Program Coordinator
to lead engagement with prospective students, local community-based service organizations, and training providers. This position supports a project creating awareness of offshore wind job opportunities and training programs, and will involve interaction with organizational leaders, prospective and enrolled students, university staff and faculty, and industry contacts.
The successful candidate is an organized self-starter with a passion for producing top-quality work while serving our internal/external clients with a good mix of professionalism and creativity. Duties include the following:
- Plan and manage outreach events.
- Provide effective communication and follow-through to project partners and prospective / enrolled students.
- Work alongside staff and contractors to prepare presentation and marketing materials.
- Develop and deliver marketing and informational emails to prospective and enrolled learners.
- Field inquiries from prospective students.
- Provide learning management system technical support to students.
- Track and report on student outcomes.
- Secure quotes for contractors, review vendor bids, and participate in vendor selection.
- Facilitate and process financial transactions.
- Maintain reports tracking budgets and expenditures.
- Perform other various administrative and project management responsibilities, as needed.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The Center for Industrial Effectiveness (TCIE)
TCIE is one of the leading university extension programs in the United States specializing in leveraging university research, faculty expertise, and university assets to improve our community, our businesses, and our overall quality of life. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.