Coordinator - Training Resources
: Staff - Full-Time
The Coordinator for Training Resources will be responsible for the following:
Prepares, organizes and oversees training courses. Plans, prepares and coordinates a yearly, quarterly and monthly calendar of events and training courses. Oversees and prepares a quarterly instructor meeting. Observes instructors to assess compliance with procedures. Collaborates with DWS to update and revise training courses. Adheres to all protocols and policies from OCC, DWS and CAC at UVU. Completes all required reports in a timely manner. Prepares information for the quarterly newsletter. Assists with responding to office phones and walk in clients. Organizes and tracks the lending library. Manages the time and attendance of the instructors.
High School Degree or equivalent required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of early childhood development.
- Working knowledge of computer programs and systems such as excel, word, email, etc.
- Knowledge of Utah Career Ladder and state professional development plans.
- Knowledge of the CCQS format from OCC.
- Knowledge of CDA benefits and
- Professional communication skills for face to face as well as phone interactions.
- Customer service skills requiring the ability to diffuse elevated situations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in working with a diverse population.
- Organizational and scheduling skills,
- Good listening skills.
- May need to work a few nights and weekends
Associates degree or higher in Early Childhood Education or a related field and two years of paid professional experience working directly with children or a combination of related education and paid professional experience working direction with children totaling four years.
- Level 9 or higher on Utahs Career Ladder
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning and training.
General office environment with frequent walking and standing and light lifting.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan
$22,357 - $27,946
STA196418 Care About Child Care Staff 10/31/2019
Review Start Date:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicant:
Please provide a minimum of 2 professional references in the reference section of the application. References may be contacted at any time during the search process.
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/15779
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicants qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.