The College of Music is seeking an Development Support Coordinator to join our Development Team. The successful candidate will provide administrative support in order to facilitate the colleges annual fundraising goals.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the College of Music (CoM) Development Team achieve their annual fundraising goals. The Development Support Coordinator is expected to collaborate with UNT Advancement, UNT Foundation, and individual CoM departments to design and implement plans that engage our College’s constituents.
Bachelor’s Degree and two years of professional experience in marketing, fundraising, event planning, public relations, corporate account sales, or communications; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Working knowledge of the development field.
• Knowledge of accepted business practices and procedures.
• Ability to establish and maintain cordial, productive, and professional working relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Ability to manage time, personnel, financial, and physical resources effectively.
• Exceptional communications skills.
• Ability to master University policies and procedures and apply these in specific situations.
• Some knowledge of philanthropy and fundraising principles or ability to quickly assimilate.
Background in music fundraising, event planning, public relations.