University of Idaho
University Advancement (Div)
$15.70 per hour or more depending on education and experience
The administrative coordinator performs executive, office administration and public relations assignments for the Stewardship program in support of the successful attainment of the unit's goals. Position coordinates special projects and assists; interacts with internal and external constituents; uses CRM Advance to record program contacts (thank you notes/letters, birthday cards,) with university's donors; researches, analyzes and compiles information for reports; composes, formats, types and/or proofs a variety of executive, sensitive and confidential official letters and documents; researches, organizes and coordinates travel arrangements and manages and monitors financial records and program budgets.
- 1 year of experience providing administrative and/or financial support in support of others
- Demonstrated experience planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating special projects and/or events
- Demonstrated experience analyzing information, identifying problems, defining alternatives and developing recommendations for management/administrators
- Experience with office support functions: word processing, filing, composing a variety of business documents, reception
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Experience organizing, implementing and evaluating special projects
- Experience researching, compiling, developing and summarizing material for reports
- Experience identifying problems, defining alternatives and developing recommendations for management
- Experience composing, formatting, proofreading and editing a variety of documents
- Experience using MIcrosoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM Advance including finance and advancement modules
- Experience in higher education development and/or fundraising
- Working knowledge of budget management practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of office management practices
- Knowledge of University of Idaho policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills to external and internal constituents
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to apply discretionary decision-making techniques, demonstrates flexibility, utilize conflict resolution procedures and a common sense approach to problem solving
- Ability to work effectively, with accuracy and timeliness in a multi-tasking environment
- Supervisory experience of student temp and interns
Open Until Filled:
To be considered your Letter of Qualification must address each of the minimum qualifications. Additionally, please provide information in support of your application regarding the preferred qualifications as relevant.
For first consideration, please apply by May 23, 2019.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.