Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
University of San Francisco
Under the direction of the Director of Project Management the Project Manager I will contribute to the Project Management team's mission of executing small to large capital projects to further the safety, efficiency, aesthetic and educational goals of the University. The Project Manager I will manage the design and construction of projects as assigned, comprised of varying complexity and size.
Full Job Description:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing designers and user groups.
- Assist in coordinating project performance with University Operations.
- Coordination of project administration documents
- Review project documents and specifications, identify bid items.
- Create and coordinate bid documents.
- Obtain bids from vendors and contractors by specifying materials, identifying qualified contractors.
- Managing projects to include: working with contractors; coordinating field operations; managing schedules and project meetings.
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintain relationships with user groups by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Preparation of project reports
- Coordinate with management all resources required.
- Monitor approved project budget and scope.
- Create and manage punch-lists for each project.
- Review and validate invoices and pay applications.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years Project Management/Construction Management experience
- Budget management experience
- Experience managing small renovation projects
- Must have strong presentation experience and the ability to address groups of varying sizes.
- Proficient knowledge of desktop software, including experience in spreadsheet programs and word processing
- Must be a strategic problem solver considering the needs of the organization when making decisions.
- Must have project financial reporting skills.
- Must have the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents, contacts, drawings, technical specifications and procedure manuals.
To apply, visit https://usfca.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/USF_Staff/job/USF-Hilltop-Campus/Project-Manager_R0001213.
The University of San Francisco is located in the heart of one of the worlds most innovative and diverse cities, and is home to a vibrant academic community of students and faculty who achieve excellence in their fields. Its diverse student body enjoys direct access to faculty, small classes and outstanding opportunities in the city itself. USF is San Francisco's first university, and its Jesuit Catholic mission helps ignite a students passion for social justice and a desire to Change the World From Here. For more information, visit http://www.usfca.edu.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |