University of Idaho
Administrative Assistant II
Forest, Rangeland, and Fire Science
$15.70 per hour or more depending on education and experience
The Administrative Assistant II works with faculty, staff, and students. The primary functions of the job are to provide a wide variety of administrative support to department faculty, coordinate student academic activity, and to provide effective and efficient office management.
- At least one year of experience or education in an administrative position.
- High school diploma
- Experience working as part of a dynamic team.
- At least one year of experience with the following duties:
- Interpreting, applying and explaining complex information such as regulations, policies or services.
- Independently solving problems/performing liaison activities in a work setting.
- Coordinating activities requiring complex arrangements.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Experience working in a higher education setting, preferably in an academic department.
- Experience with Windows software, databases, and web applications.
- Experience with Banner software, specifically the student module. Experience with the personnel and finance module would also be beneficial.
Open Until Filled:
Position is open until filled. Priority will be given to those who apply by February 4, 2020.
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.