In our Admissions office, you will be responsible for:
- Screen electronic academic documents to verify for accuracy and completeness.
- Receive and maintain electronic academic information by scanning, linking and consolidating records within the student information systems.
- Match uploaded electronically received test scores with incoming electronic transcripts and data entry of test scores for counselor review.
- Open, sort and date stamp incoming print and electronic mail. Distribute electronically as appropriate.
- Electronically process major changes for freshman applicants within the CRM.
- Heavy data entry of college credit into student information systems.
- Assist staff with special projects, mailings, electronic filing and other keyboarding duties as assigned.
- Follow-up with applicants who are missing required documentation in order to complete application.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website
to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.