University of Idaho
Administration Office Manager and Assistant to the Associate Deans
College of Law
$22.75 per hour or higher depending on education and experience
This position provides high-level administrative support to the Associate Deans and serves as a member of the College of Law administrative management team; manages the administration office and faculty assistants; and effectively performs and oversees a variety of processes to ensure accuracy, compliance, and professional performance.
- High school diploma or GED
- 3 years of office management or equivalent experience;
- Interpreting and applying regulations or policies and procedures;
- Planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating special projects;
- Independently researching, compiling, developing and summarizing material for reports;
- Analyzing information, identifying problems, defining alternatives and developing recommendations.
- Experience using computer software and applications for word processing, email, internet searches, and data organization.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
- Education: Bachelors degree OR a combination of education and experience equivalent to at least five years progressively responsible administrative experience.
- Experience with: Financial record keeping methods; planning and scheduling techniques for administrators; University of Idaho policies and procedures; Banner software applications.
Open Until Filled:
This position is open until filled with a first consideration date of December 10th, 2021
Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.