i4 Project Assistant
i4 Project Assistant
Institute for Interdisciplinary Science
St. Edward's University
St. Edward's University of Austin, Texas invites applications for the position of I4 Project Assistant. The I4 Project Assistant provides assistance with the administration, planning, and implementation of the Institute.
For consideration, a Bachelor's degree is required in aligned fields; a Master's degree is preferred. A successful candidate will have experience working collegially in a diverse multicultural community. Preferred candidates will have industry and/or career counseling experience. The ability to manage multiple tasks, handle confidential information and interact confidently with faculty, staff, and students as well as manage projects independently and collaboratively with a team is required. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Must be available for occasional travel. Employment offer is contingent upon successful completion of an education and/or criminal background check.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
For detailed information, please scroll to the bottom of the page to download the job description.
The University offers an excellent TOTAL REWARDS package!
Medical & Rx Coverage - UMR (HSA & FSA Available)
Dental - Sunlife Dental
Vision - Sunlife Vision Plan
Short Term Disability (STD) Insurance
Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance
Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Annual Leave & Paid Sick Leave
Retirement Plan - (TIAA) Employee 5%/Employer Match 7%
Services & Discounts
HOW TO APPLY
- Maintain the institute records, program budget and orders, correspondence, and routine office operations.
- Design materials and develop resources for reporting and dissemination.
- Assist in program planning, implementation, evaluation, and reporting.
- Assist in coordinating cooperating agreements with cross-sector partners.
- Assist in the management of internships, faculty professional development grants, and research opportunity awards.
- Assist in the planning and organizing i4 sponsored events.
- Provide support for outreach initiatives, including website maintenance and social media presence.
- Promote i4 to students and faculty through classroom visits, presentations, and workshops.
- Coordinate administrative institute activities including contract, transportation, reservations, stipend requests, and master calendars.
- Occasional travel is required.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Interested applicants should submit an online application at; https://stedwards.applicantpro.com
. Please include resume, cover letter, and three employment references
. No Calls Please. Applications will not be considered if it is missing any of these three items.
In your cover letter, please describe your lived experiences that prepare you to contribute to diversity and inclusion at St. Edward's University?
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
St. Edward's University, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.
ABOUT ST. EDWARD'S UNIVERSITY
Founded in 1885 by the Congregation of Holy Cross, St. Edward's University is a private, Catholic liberal arts institution of more than 4,600 diverse students located in Austin, Texas. St. Edward's emphasizes critical thinking and ethical practices, as well as small classes, personalized learning and exciting internship opportunities. The community atmosphere extends to the approximately 800 faculty and staff who work together to make the university a welcoming yet challenging environment for students. An overview of St. Edward's University employee benefits is available at; https://www.stedwards.edu/human-resources/benefits-summary
OTHER ITEMS TO KNOW
We are not offering sponsorship at this time.
A criminal history background check is required for finalist(s) under consideration for this position.
Reference #: J202016848