Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Research Administrator, Department of Pediatrics
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The University at Buffalo, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences,Department of Pediatrics
is seeking a Research Administrator
to provide administrative support to several researchers among different divisions within the department. The selected candidate will play a crucial role in facilitating the successful preparation of research proposals, managing grants and budgets, and ensuring compliance with relevant policies and regulations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation, submission, and administration of research grant applications, ensuring compliance with funding agency guidelines.
- Develop and monitor project budgets, including tracking expenditures, forecasting, and reporting.
- Collaborate with researchers to ensure proper allocation of funds and adherence to budgetary constraints.
- Manage financial transactions, process reimbursements, and maintain accurate records of financial activities.
- Serve as a liaison between researchers, funding agencies, sponsored projects and the department to facilitate effective communication.
- Assist with the coordination and organization of research projects, including participant recruitment, scheduling, and data collection.
- Foster collaboration and teamwork by maintaining positive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Manage documentation, including research agreements, contracts, and confidentiality agreements.
- Procure office and research supplies through ShopBlue requisitions.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge research in pediatric healthcare and make a meaningful impact on the lives of children and families.Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |