In this role, you will serve as lead person for appointment process staff. Tasks include:
- Resolve problems, questions and challenges related to appointments.
- Approve time off requests and work assignments in the appointments unit
- Administer, research and resolve tasks within University systems including: person number reconciliation, ePTF application, union payroll, tenure and permanent appointments and DEPA steps.
- Manage reporting hierarchy and ePTF tables
- Approve UBF payments.
- Serve on committees and attend meetings at the discretion of or in place of the Senior Personnel Associate
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/s… packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.