We are seeking a Fiscal Coordinator to:
- maintain fiscal information
- prepare budgets
- process payroll and expense forms
- provide support to participants and community partners
- coordinate continuing education fiscal activities in a manner consistent with fiscal procedures of the School and University
- develop new and evaluates existing systems to support better analysis, smoother processes, and more meaningful outcomes
- generate qualitative and quantitative data and trend analysis in support of the office’s mission and vision.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society.
Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits.r… packages.