This individual is responsible for the coordination of financial, space and human resources in the College.
Duties and Responsibilities (generally)
This person manages many day-to-day and reporting aspects of the college budget and liaises with other offices as necessary. The position assists with college budgeting and finance processes involving multiple funding sources and assists with period financial reporting of all funding sources in the College. The individual in this position will assist in addressing the operational needs including facility and project needs of the College.
Minimum Required Qualifications for this position
1. (A) Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a closely related field (such as accountancy)
(B) Bachelor’s degree in a field other than those listed in "A" and one year of responsible business experience
Four years of responsible business experience
A combination of such education and business experience totaling four years
2. Three years of responsible accounting and/or business experience, one year of which was at an administrative level.
Specialty Factors (Additional Required Qualifications)
Education and Experience Preferred
1. Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting or related field
2. Two years experience in higher education business, finance, or accounting.
3. Two to four years experience in business, finance, accounting or related field.
4. Good written and oral communication skills.
5. Exceptionally proficient with Excel and data management.
6. Ability to converse effectively by email and phone to multiple stakeholders.
List the knowledge, skills, and abilities critical to the performance of this position.
1. supervisory and administrative abilities
2. ability to work effectively with the staff and public