Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
Administrative Assistant 1, Campus Operations
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
As an Administrative Assistant 1
you will be responsible for administrative and clerical support to the University Facilities Operations team
. You will be reporting directly to the Director of Facilities Operations.
Specific tasks may include:
- Assist the Director and Assistant Directors of Facilities Operations with calendar management, prioritization, and coordination.
- Develop, track and coordinate various internal small project assignments.
- Develop and maintain a high level of proficiency as a user in University Facilities business systems (i.e. Maximo, Concur, MSRW, MRF, etc.).
- Interact and communicate with a wide variety of campus personnel and vendors.
- Create and maintains various databases.
- Utilize desktop publishing software (Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) to produce outgoing and interdepartmental memos, letters, reports, databases, charts, graphs and other documents.
- Provide support for internal training programs.
- Assist (in conjunction with Human Resources and other departmental staff) with HR-related matters. These include but are not limited to assisting with recruiting, onboarded, training, oversight and coordination of mandatory training, notifications, etc.
- Assist with the creation and distribution of departmental policies, procedures, communications, etc.
- Support in maintaining necessary internal controls, conducting reviews and other duties as assigned to ensure the strategic objectives of the department are achieved.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America's leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University. at Buffalo.
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |