The Student Health Insurance Office invites applications for the Manager role. As the manager, you will successfully guide and manage the University’s Student Health Insurance programs.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise and support the staff of the office and manage the daily operations.
- Uphold compliance with University and SUNY policies in a fair and consistent manner.
- Represent the office and health insurance products at educational sessions held for internal and/or external audiences.
- Reconcile enrollment and premium payments with broker, insurance carrier(s), and University accounting systems.
- Support insurance enrollees’ understanding and use of their benefits.
Salary range: $50,000 – $53,000
Our team recognizes the advantages diverse perspectives and backgrounds bring to the workplace. We are particularly interested in candidates who share this value and will work to achieve the university’s goals of inclusive excellence.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence and making a positive impact on the world. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.