Provides professional level support to the Chair of the Department of Pediatrics as a coordinator for research studies under the supervision of Principal Investigators and Principal Research Specialist. The Research Assistant is responsible for assisting study teams with a number of tasks coordinating all research-related activities.
- General support for Principal Research Specialist/Chairman
- Formant and coordinate manuscript tracking and submissions
- Edit and coordinate projects
- Ensure research compliance and IRB monitoring for all assigned studies, literature reviews, and special projects
- Serve as a liaison between investigators, leaders, administration research teams, agency and industry sponsors
- Develop correspondence,
- Prepare presentations-statistical and conference-related and summary reports,
- Purchasing grant-related supplies
- Maintain faculty members’ bio-sketches and curriculum vitae
- Compile literature reviews in cooperation with the research teams
Responsibilities vary depending on the type of projects across multiple sub-specialties and on behalf of the Chairman and other investigators/teams nationally and internationally (clinical trials, federal, data management, and other).
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our http://www.buffalo.edu/administrative-services/for-faculty-staff/benefits/r… packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the http://buffalo.edu/University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.