The orthodontic clinic at Tufts University school of Dental Medicine is a Referral-Only teaching clinic offering root canals as well a full range of advanced endodontic services at affordable rates- often at half of the cost of a private practice. As a postdoctoral teaching clinic, residents perusing advanced dental degree work with renowned endodontists to provide outstanding care.
What You'll Do
The Dental Assistant will assist general dentists and specialty dentists chair side. The individual will set up and break down operatories and clean operatory areas after each patient. In addition, the individual will be responsible for sterilization and maintaining equipment and materials in accordance with OSHA, federal and state guidelines. The individual will also be responsible for stocking all materials needed in the clinic on a daily basis.
What We're Looking For
- 0-3 years experience
- Vocational/ Technical training or Associates degree.
- Certified in radiology, Certified Dental Assistant (CDA), Licensed Massachusetts Dental Assistant
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Warm and caring personality needed in dealing with patients.
- A team player and willing to participate in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Familiarity with clinical care, institution or university experience.
- Should demonstrate willingness to articulate creative and innovative ideas for improving daily clinical activities, and laboratory procedures.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.