Coordinates, researches, compiles and analyzes data and information about University programs/activities as well as divisional/departmental assessment, accreditation, program reviews, and planning initiatives.
1. Designs, implements, interprets, and analyzes information to support projects, programs, and university-wide functions in planning, assessment, and evaluation, including program review. Oversees and conducts quantitative and qualitative assessment projects that provide reliable findings to support planning and program execution.
2. Develops and implements databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Ensures the accuracy and integrity of data sources and information.
3. Assists in the selection, administration, interpretation, and use of assessments related to projects or programs. Provides guidance to department/division staff to address assessment, planning, and
evaluation needs through the development of measureable program outcomes and learning outcomes. Assists in developing appropriate assessment plans and assists with the review of plans.
4. Prepares correspondence and reports about assessments within the department/division. Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends or patterns in data sets. Clearly presents findings/translates data into understandable and easily readable content.
5. Assists with projects related to the department or division to enhance assessment, planning, and evaluation needs. Locates and defines new process improvement opportunities.
6. May assist with development of strategic plan for department or division. Researches and responds to questions, concerns, or needs regarding assessment tools and administration.
7. Designs and facilitates professional development events for staff members for assessment and planning related topics.
8. Builds relationships across campus and within the division to contribute to a culture of assessment.
9. Assists with meta-assessment feedback processes pertaining to program and learning outcomes reporting.
10. May perform other duties as assigned.