Search for University Jobs in Staff & Non-Managerial Professionals
The starting salary range is $61,984 - $71,286 based on the Lee College Information Technology Salary Scale, C43. Starting salary is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Information Technology (IT)
Job Summary/Basic Function:
The Programmer/Analyst is responsible for supporting and maintaining the Oracle/Peoplesoft Student Administration Campus Solutions, HR, Payroll, and Financial software systems. Support database migrations, integrations with third-party apps, updates and fixes, customizations, and functional users requests as necessary.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Process Apply Texas applications and EDI Transcripts.
- Process and troubleshoot CBM State reports, as well as Federal reports.
- Troubleshoot issues with Oracle/PeopleSoft processes.
- Develop and support new processes designed to improve efficiency in our business procedures.
- Develop procedures to extract report information for various departments.
- Integrate third-party application with our Oracle/PeopleSoft system. Continue support of these systems.
- Setup and maintain integration points between PeopleSoft products.
- Manage Integration Broker between PeopleSoft applications.
- Manage the PeopleSoft Portal.
- Create queries for individual and public use.
- Reapply modifications and maintain queries after system upgrades.
- Enhance programming skills by attending appropriate conferences and taking classes as needed.
- Manage the document management system, OnBase
- Perform other duties as assigned
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.
Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in a related field
- One (1) year of related work experience
- Advanced computer skills and understanding of network file sharing
- Able to work with functional leads to collaboratively develop functional requirements for new capabilities and create development testing plans
- Able to serve as a training resource and convey technical and complex information to others in non-technical terms
- Able to quickly learn new skills, especially via online certification programs
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively; necessary to understand issues and the needs of the functional users
- Attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet reporting deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to systematically approach and troubleshoot an issue
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Computer programming using enterprise programming applications.
- Solid skills for setting up, configuring, reconfiguring, troubleshooting, and ensuring the quality of data processing for an ERP or other complex information systems
- Solid SQL coding skills
- Experience with PeopleSoft applications Campus Solution (CS), Human Capital Management (Human Capital Management), and Financials (FSCM)
- Experience with PeopleSoft PeopleCode, Oracle/PeopleSoft Application Designer, and SQR (Structured Query Reporter)
- Experience with SQL (Structured Query Language), Query Analyzer, and PeopleSoft Query
- Experience with BI Publisher
- Knowledge of web API services (SOAP & REST)
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, and JSON formats
- Experience with PeopleSoft Portal administration
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7127
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |