The Senior Project Specialist will work closely with leadership and the departmental team to oversee the efficient rollout and coordination of the Opioid Prevention Education Project, RCORP Grant, and other initiatives to support project expansion and development.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
- Bachelors Degree in Administration, Human Services.
- Experience with presentation facilitation and program promotion skills.
- Excellent people skills including an ability to communicate with all levels of staff including entry level administrative assistants, Executive Leadership, AHEC Center Directors and large nonprofit Executives.
- Team player, enthusiastic, energetic, eager to learn.
- Experience with excel, publisher, word & outlook required.
- Ability to travel in support of the AHEC System required.
- Preferred Masters in Public Administration, Public Health, or related degree.
- Academic setting experience preferred, not required
- Interest in workforce, health professions education/training and evaluation preferred.