Clerk (Temp PT)
Clerk (Temp PT)
: Allegheny Campus
Work hours (for hourly positions):
Temporary part-time; 25 hours/week. Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.
Office Support Staff/Maintenance/Housekeeping
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Under supervision, performs general clerical duties supporting the bookstore, library, registration or other college function, department or division.
Must be able to accurately type, file and enter information into the appropriate place. Meet with the public tactfully and courteously and answer questions over the counter and by telephone.
A high school diploma and some clerical experience in the areas of typing, bookkeeping and filing.
Ability to accurately file information. Must have some knowledge in operating general office equipment such as personal computers and related software or equivalent, telephones, faxes, and typewriters.
Must be able to work in a general office environment. Ability to communicate effectively and follow written and oral instructions.
- Performs general clerical duties including preparing correspondence, reports, forms and other data; maintaining various records, logs, files and reports; receiving and routing phone calls and mail; greeting and directing students and visitors.
- Handles receipt or disbursement of petty cash during registration activities.
- Assists in maintaining supply inventory.
- Coordinates the work of temporary, work-study or part-time personnel.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=529&site=3