Program Coordinator, Nurse Aide Training Program (Temp FT)
Reposting. This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than 7/17/19. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed. This is a temporary full-time opportunity with benefits lasting an unknown length of time.
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Admin 12 - $42,821
Job Open Date:
Job Close Date:
Coordinate the Nurse Aide Training Program as well as oversee all Nurse Aide Training Programs related to grants activities and contracts.
Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) and a minimum of two years' experience in project coordination and administration; familiar with Pennsylvania Department of Education Nurse Aide Training Program, Pennsylvania Department of Education Train the Trainer Program, and experience working with health care facilities in establishing training and work experience for students; and demonstrated ability in the acquisition and management of grants.
1. Maintain the integrity of the Nurse Aide Training Program.
2. Maintain quality training standards and objectives as established by the PA Department of Education.
3. Recruit, interview, schedule and evaluate professional support staff and instructors in accordance with college personnel policies and procedures and funding guidelines. This includes state guidelines.
4. Recruit, interview, and enroll students for the Nurse Aide Training Program.
5. Work with the appropriate college staff to address any special needs of immigrant students.
6. Conduct teacher and student orientation.
7. Maintain all instructor records for the PA Department of Education on-site review.
8. Finalize and submit program-required records, reports, and documentation required by College policies and Division of Federal Programs.
9. Monitor and evaluate students' academic and career progress.
10. Evaluate and analyze the budget; prepare budget revisions and recommendations.
11. Develop plans, policies and procedures to maintain compliance with the State.
12. Facilitate information from the Department of Education including Nurse Aide curriculum updates through regular meetings with all appropriate personnel.
13. Collaborate with all on-site facilitators to establish and maintain a pool of nursing instructors. 14. Prepare brochures, advertisements and other printed materials in conjunction with the Marketing Department necessary for the promotion of the program.
15. Develop and oversee the Student Appeal Process.
16. Review and verify the Criminal History Record Information Report (CHRI) for enrollment eligibility and maintain confidentiality.
17. Maintain effective communication with advisory committee, on-site facilitators, and instructors.
18. Maintain positive relationships with community agencies.
19. Maintain standards pertaining to grants and contracts involving Nurse Aide Training programs.
20. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=463&site=3